Sightseeing & De Fryhof
In addition to nature, the area also offers many places of interest
In addition to nature, the area also offers many places of interest. The winding dikes in the polder take you to typical North Holland villages such as Grootschermer, Noordeinde, Schermerhorn and Graft-De Rijp.
The Beemster UNESCO World Heritage Site is also a short distance away. In addition, you are only half an hour’s drive from the coast of the North Sea.
A little further on you can enjoy the many villages and towns on the former Zuiderzee, such as Enkhuizen, Medemblik, Volendam, Marken and Monnickendam. From a touristic point of view, the many windmills in the polder and the Zaanse Schans are also highly recommended.
- Museum In `t Houten Huis in De Rijp
- The museum mill in Schermerhorn
- Museum with sculpture garden by Nic Jong in Grootschermer
- Fishing villages and towns such as Enkhuizen and Volendam are within a short travel distance
- Half an hour’s drive from the beaches of the North Sea
- The nearest tourist office is located in Graft-De Rijp. On this website you will also find numerous activities and events in the vicinity of De Fryhof Farm